二维码支付英文(扫码时代那些微信支付宝支付方式英语你都会说吗)




用现金支付:pay in cash

用支票支付:pay by cheque

Are you paying in cash or by credit card ?

您付现金还是用信用卡?

You can pay by credit card.

你可以用信用卡付账。



payment in instalments/in advance/by cheque/in cash 分期 / 预先 / 支票 / 现金付款

微信支付,pay by WeChat Pay

支付宝支付pay by Alipay

Nowadays we are used to paying by WeChat Pay instead of cash. 如今我们都习惯于用微信支付而不用现金。

That department store announced in January that it would

begin accepting WeChat Pay.

1月,那家百货商店宣布将开始接受微信支付。

I prefer to pay by Alipay because I can get red packets after paying. 我倾向于使用支付宝支付,因为我可以得到红包。



I want to pay by Alipay then I can get red packetsafter paying.

我想用支付宝支付,这样我可以得到红包。

After shopping, I scan the QR code and pay for it. 购物之后,我扫二维码支付。

Please scan the QR Code.请扫码付款。

扫码付款scan the code to pay或

scan theQR codeto pay(扫二维码支付),这里的QR是quick respond的缩写。

Pls show your QR code.

请出示您的二维码。



After shopping, you can scan the QR code to make a payment.

购物后,你可以通过扫二维码支付。

二维码支付

Besides for traditional cash and credit card payments, WeChat pay and Alipay are now available for clients, which is expected to greatly shorten the transaction time.

除了传统的现金和信用卡的支付方式以外,现在客户也能用微信和支付宝支付,这预期能够大大缩短交易的时间。

scan:[skæn] 扫描

scan除了可以扫二维码,扫描书也可以用它来表达:

The librarian is scanning those books.

图书管理员在扫描书。

顺便说一下,加微信好友:

We friended each other on the train and I texted her when I got home. 我们在火车上互加好友,然后我回到家给她发了信息。


If you want to get more information, please follow my blog or friend me on WeChat. 如果你想得到更多信息,请关注我的博客或者加我微信好友。



您可以还会对下面的文章感兴趣

使用微信扫描二维码后

点击右上角发送给好友