groupme怎么加外国人(外国人要加你微信,你该怎么说?)

此生能遇见你,已然幸福得一塌糊涂

微信, 朋友圈, 不仅是中国人使用的交流工具,就连很多老外也都入乡随俗的加入了"刷"微信的阵营。


1. 添加好友



  • Do you have WeChat?
  • Could I have your Wechat?
  • 微信吗?能给我你的微信号吗?
  • Could I add you on WeChat?
  • 我能加你微信吗?
  • Should I scan you?
  • 我扫你(还是你扫我)?
  • Accept a friend request
  • 接受好友申请
  • Let me scan you (your QR code).
  • 我来扫你的二维码。
  • Search by phone number.
  • 搜电话号码。
  • Search by WeChat ID.
  • 搜微信ID。
  • He blocked me.
  • 他把我屏蔽了。


2.发送消息





  • Voice message / Voice chat
  • 语音消息
  • Send a voice message
  • 发语音消息
  • Receive a voice message
  • 收到语音消息
  • Hold to talk
  • 按住说话
  • You received a sticker.
  • 你收到了一个表情。


3.朋友圈和公众号




  • Favorites 收藏
  • Share 转发
  • Sticker 表情
  • Moments 朋友圈
  • Post something on Moments 发朋友圈
  • Let me share this on Moments.
  • 我发个朋友圈
  • I enjoy browsing the Moments.
  • 我喜欢刷朋友圈
  • Official accounts/Public accounts 公众号
  • To follow a public account 关注一个公众号
  • Subscription accounts 订阅号
  • Please follow my public account.
  • 关注一下我的公众号呗。
  • I have unfollowed this public account.
  • 我已经取消关注这个公众号了。


4.微信红包



  • Red packet 微信红包
  • WeChat pay 微信支付
  • I'll pay by WeChat.
  • 我用微信支付。
  • Grab red packets/envelops.
  • 抢红包。


groupme

5.微信群


  • Leave a group 退群
  • Delete a group 删群
  • Be removed 被移出群
  • I'll start a WeChat group .
  • 我来拉个群。
  • I'll add you to a WeChat group.
  • 我把你拉进群。
  • Please add people to this group if you think they'll find it useful.
  • 请推荐合适的人加到群里。


6.不小心被@


  • You were mentioned.
  • 有人@你。
  • mention: 提到、提及


如果要跟老外说"@我一下",可以这样说:

1)Don't forget to give me a mention.

2)Don't forget to notify me.

  • Notify me in the group.
  • 群里@我一下。


需要注意的是,微信的英文表达WeChat,这个词要用大写的W和大写的C,因为WeChat是连接起来的一个词。

您可以还会对下面的文章感兴趣:

使用微信扫描二维码后

点击右上角发送给好友